1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

4 March 2009

Detailed written report (1B Peter Pun)

Title: Big Little Bus Publisher: Ladybird Books Ltd
Author: Nicola Baxter No. of page: 24

After finish reading this book, I found this book is inspiring. Why do I say this? It is because……, let me tell you the summary of this book first, then I will analyse the book’s plot. The story is about a little bus and a big bus. They were having a competition: Along the way to the bus terminus, who carried the most passengers is the winner. Then, the little bus started to think: “I can’t win, but I will work with my own effort!” At last, the little bus won! The reason why the littlle bus won is: He worked with his own effort, he hasn’t been lazy from the start to the finish of the competition. I think if we are lazy, whatever what we do, we will have no spirit to do it because we don’t want to pay any effort and time on it. I think we shouldn’t finish something in this way; oppositely, we should pay our whole spirit and time on it, this is the only way of success. I think this book is inspiring because although the little bus was small, it can carry more passengers than the big bus because he didn’t give up, he thoguht he couldn’t win, but he still complete wilh the big bus, at last he won. This story’s main idea is telling us not to think ourself useless; oppoistely; we should pay our whole spirit and time on everything, that way, we will be successful therewise, we will like the big bus, appogant and concited, then, we will not be successful when we are doing everything because you think you are the No. 1, you don’t listen to the others, this is the failure way, we shouldn’t follow it.

No comments: