1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
28 February 2012
1. Another word for happiness.
3. The empire that controlled Bethlehem.
5. How many wise men were there?
6. The town where Jesus was born.
8. A messenger of God.
9. What the wise men followed to Bethlehem.
11. What Mary rode.
1. Mary's husband.
2. A person who raises sheep.
4. The bed where Jesus slept.
7. Jesus' mother.
10. What Joseph had to pay.
FINISH THE CROSSWORD AND GET A PRIZE
CHRISTMAS ENGLISH DAY : COME TO THE HALL AT 1: 30 PM
LOADS OF CHRISTMAS GAMES ARE WAITING FOR YOU!