1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

12 December 2008

Reflection on the news “Hero dog risks life to save kittens” (4B Chow Pui Sze, Junta)

I have recently read a news article about that a dog rescued four kittens in the fire. It touched me very much when I read it. When fire broke out in the house, the people fled the house and left four little cats inside. The kittens were saved by a dog. This makes me think of the fact that people always think that dogs and cats are rivals and they can’t live together. I don’t so. I’ve watched a TV programme about animals in which a dog takes care of an ill cat. When the cat gets well, they stays together like mother and son. It’s so sweet. I love animals and I have a dog, she loves to follow me. When I read the news, I was angry. I think they should have rescued the cats. When people keep pets, they have the responsibility to protect their pets and ensure their safety. Some people buy their pets because they are cute but when their pets fall ill, they will dump them. I think this is irresponsible.

No comments: