1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

5 December 2008

The Red Velvet Ribbon (3C Hui Fung Shan)

Dearest Love,

When you see this letter , that means I’ve left you and you’ve taken off my ribbon .This is destiny. I’ve always known that I will have this day . You want to know what happened.

It’s a long story. A long time ago when I was a child. I was an ugly girl . My family left me because of my ugly face . Nobody liked me , no one wanted to make friends with me. They thought I was a monster.

When I was eighteen. I planned to kill myself. But one day, I saw you. It’s the first time I saw you. I was enchanted by you. I loved you after I saw you. But I knew you wouldn’t like me . You would be afraid of me . I felt sad and one night I went to a river and cried for a long time.

Suddenly, a brightly light reflected in my eyes. A fairy appeared. She comforted me and helped me. She said she could make me to become a beautiful woman. But I had to pay price. She said she needed to cut off my head and change my face. I felt so scared after listening to that. She told me she will use a red ribbon to link my body and my head. But I mustn’t take off the red ribbon forever, otherwise my head will fall down and I will die. I promised her . And I fell into a swoon.

When I got up. I discovered that I had a pretty face. So I took the opportunity to meet you.

This is the reason why I didn’t take off the red ribbon. But I know one day you will know the truth. I feel so sorry about this. Promise me don’t be upset after I die. Look after our baby. And forget me.

At last, I need to tell you. I love you. Goodbye , my love.

No comments: