1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

5 December 2008

The life story of a hard-working boy (2E Tony Cheng )

I am not an outstanding student; I cannot run very fast and my school results are not the best too. The only special thing about me is my hard-working attitude. My family always say I am as hard-working as a bee because of my hobby. I practise Tai Chi every day, even when the weather is bad.
I have got some important things in my life. First, the most important persons in my life are my parents. They raise me and teach me a lot of things. Moreover, they help me to overcome hardship. My Tai Chi master is an important person to me too. Because he is a demanding man, he inspires me to become a hard-working person.
I had a terrible accident when I was young. I was hit by a taxi. The taxi knocked me down when I was crossing the road. Many bones in my body broke. Therefore, I could not walk for two months. I think this is the most terrible event in my life.
In my opinion, everyone will get a chance to succeed because I got my own chance and became a successful person too. That beautiful chance was my first competition. At that time, I was very nervous so I tried my best to calm down. Finally, I got the first place.
I chose to study in Ma Ko Pan. It is the best choice I have ever made. Also, I have made many good friends in this school. And, the school introduced Jesus to me. Now I am a Christian.
In the future, I want to be a lawyer. Although it is a hard job, I will work hard to achieve my target. My personal motto is ‘I wouldn’t be afraid. I will try my best until I succeed’.

No comments: