1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

30 September 2011

An Invitation from Your Principal

Dear students,

Did you notice that I had drawn a cartoon and published it in the MKP Daily on 1st September, 2011? I also talked about it in my speech delivered during the Morning Assembly yesterday.

I would now invite all Makopanians to help me use Chinese to summarise (in no more than 300 words) the messages in my speech and cartoon so that our parents may also understand my thoughts.

I will appreciate your help a lot! Please hand in your translations to Mr. Yuen at the General Office before 5:00 p.m. on 9/9/2011. I have prepared a lot of very special gifts to award ALL Makopanians for their wonderful translations.

Thanks for your work again!


Principal Chan Ka-yun

No comments: