1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

27 April 2010

Movie Review ((Movie: UP!) 3D Kwok Hoi Yin, Agnes


The movie “Up” is about an old man called Carl Frederickson. He was pursuing his dream even though he was already very old. When Mr. Frederickson and his wife, Ellie, were young, they dreamed about traveling to Paradise Falls located in a lost land in South America. Until his wife died, they still had not yet got a chance to visit there. Frederickson wanted to finish their dream.

Frederickson set off his journey all in a sudden. He tied ten of thousands of balloons with his house so that it could fly in the sky. He traveled with a wilderness explorer called Russell. They met a dog called Dug and a bird called Kevin on their journey. Finally, they managed to arrive
Paradise Falls after many difficulties.

I really like Mr. Frederickson because
he was a kind old man. He was so brave that he set off a journey which is totally an unknown.

In the movie, you can always see the quote “The stuff I am going to do in my life” on Ellie’s diary. I want to live happily every day. I know it is quite difficult, but I will try my best to be as happy as I could every moment.

I would recommend this movie to my friend because the movie is funny, exciting and meaningful. It encourages people to strive for their dreams.

No comments: