1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

26 March 2010

A Strange Dark Tale (2A Ng Wai Kiu)

My name is Jack. I worked in a photographic studio. It sells photos and helps people to take photos like passport photos. I was just a boy who worked there. But, I was killed there yesterday.

Let me tell you my story. Yesterday, I did what I had to do as usual. I got the camera ready and went to the dark room to take the films. But, what happened afterwards was very strange.

After I went into the dark room, where the photos were, the dark room door was suddenly closed. I quickly opened it. I saw the studio owner, Mr. Lee. “Sorry! I don’t know you are here,” he said. But I sensed something bad would happen to me.

At night, Mr. Lee was gone. I was alone in the studio. When I wanted to leave, a little girl came in. “Hi! Can you take a photo for me?” she said. I was frightened, but I still took a photo for her. “Please sit and smile,” I said. But the girl didn’t listen to me. She ran into the dark room quickly. Meanwhile, my body was suddenly out of control. I went into the dark room too! “Bang!” The door was closed. The girl laughed at me. I was frightened. I tried to run, but I could not move. I just listened to her. Holding a camera, she said, “One, two, three. Smile!” and I was dead.

Can you see the girl standing behind you now?

No comments: