1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

7 December 2009

My favourite idol – Aaron Kwok (4C Hui Yuen Sum)

I have a high opinion of my favourite idol, Aaron Kwok. He is a pop singer, at the same time, also a dancer and a movie star.

Aaron is famous because of his talent and excellent dancing. He is also known as ‘King of Dancing”. In recent years, he has won 2 awards of best artist. This shows that he is talented at acting and this is one of the reasons why I have admired him for so long.

To me, Aaron is so handsome. He has a straight nose and tanned skin and he is so muscular. His sunny looks make me like him so much.

Another reason why I admire him is that he is kind-hearted. He always shows up in charity shows and donates money to help sick children.

I think a superstar should be talented and also help others out of the goodness of their heart. Aaron has both of these. Therefore, he deserves my admiration.

No comments: