1. jab (v)
2. A & E (n) = Accident and Emergency Department
3. Ecstasy (n) name of drugs
4. Ketamins (n) used as anaesthetic in surgery but some people take it as drugs
5. Peer pressure (n) a strong feeling that you must do the same things as your friends do
6. be excluded (v) not befriended by your friends
7. Schizophrenic (adj) having the mental disorder of schizophrenia
8. the drug addict (n) people who take drugs
1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.