1 Corinthians 13: 1 & 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

26 September 2008

Detailed written report (3C Aki Chan)

Title: Colin the clumsy kitten Publisher: Macmillan
Author: Jenny Dale No. of page: 63

Everyone knows that I love cats a lot, and I had two cats before. Fluffy and fun, purry and huggable……that what my feeling about cats. “All eats are clever” I thought when I was small.
One day when I was packing my brother’s room, I found a book called “Colin the clumsy Kitten”. How come ! Clumsy kitten? I was disappointed by this, I determined to read this and found out what happened to this kitten.
This book is about a kitten, Colin. He is very clumsy and he can’t climb trees and chase feathers like other kittens. All he seems to do is knock things over. But clumsy Colin is about to prove that he is good at some things, he is putting effort to improve himself, and at last he succeeds.
From this book I knew that animals like cats are the same as the human being, some of them are clumsy and some are clever. Although you are the clumsy one, you don’t give up, you will become a successful person. Converesely, if you’re a clever person, but you don’t take up this natural opportunity, the God will withdraw it.
So all I want to say is everyone has their own special talents, even if you are ugly or stupid, you are still the unique one.

Questions

1 The leading character of the book is a     _______________ .

2 Is the leading character very smart?      _______________ .

3 Tell the message you get from the book.
______________________________

4 If you see someone you know you should say:
______________________________

5 How do you ask whether your friend has eaten lunch?
______________________________

6 What’s a quick way of saying “I must leave now”?
______________________________

After answering these questions, take this MKP Daily to your English teacher to get a gift.

(This article was published in MKP Daily on 24 September 2008)

No comments: